Friday, May 15, 2015

Miracles, Mothers day, Exchanges and The Crescent!

Hey Y'all!!! 

So since I talked with my fam yesterday this probs will be a short email, plus we are gonna go tie dye stuff real soon! :) 

So this week flew by SUPER fast! It feels like 3 days ago was p-day! So this week was busy! We celebrated Cinco de Mayo, but Elder Ah Fook got hit by a car when they were riding to the restaurant! He is ok, but his bike got messed up! 

We saw Candace and Jamie a few times! So the first time we saw them this week was so weird! We were teaching them about Eternal Marriage/Temples and Family history. We decided to read The Family: A Proclamation to the World with them.... well that opened up a can of worms or something. Good gravy! They just gave some interesting remarks and were confused and not humble or open to learn or listen! The spirit was gone and it was not a happy place. I felt like we just needed to leave, I was sad tho cause I love them so much! Well two days later we go over again and it was such a different feeling! I have been praying for Candace and Jamie a lot and I feel like Candace is ready, but Jamie is not ready and he is getting defensive. :( So sad! And I feel like that is a big reason why Candace chose to not get baptized this week. But Candace, man I just love her SO much!!! She was at church for all 3 hours!!! Her first time she has stayed that long! She loved it and made some friends!! :) 

Wednesday was exchanges! I stayed in Valdosta and Sister Wheelwright was with me! She is so sweet and has served here before, so that was a lot of fun! We got a new gator!! Angie lives in the projects and just had brain surgery, neck surgery and knee surgery! Her daughter is Brianna and is 15. They both are awesome! She was a media referral from a friend in Atlanta. We taught her the first lesson and she enjoyed it. She doesn't have to much Bible knowledge and just moved here. She is excited to get a copy of the BOM and to learn more! We went back to another appointment with her. Brianna answered and said her mom had a DR's appointment and she forgot. So we taught Brianna about the BOM and gave her, her own copy! I am excited to teach them! :) 

It was so awesome talking with my family yesterday! It was a lot easier saying goodbye since I will be seeing them in 2 to 3 weeks! :) Which doesn't feel real to me. It feels like I have 3 to 4 months left! Which I am totally ok with that! I love my mission SO MUCH!!! I love the people here in Georgia and all that I have learned! I really don't want it to end! "Are you willing to change?" - Elder Zwick Much love! xoxoxo 

Pics!
1: My district at the Crescent! (a Victorian home) 
2: Lunch after ZTM. Gotta show our street signs! 
3: So this is a Giraffe in the kids play room! Super cool! :) 

~ Sister Willie
 My district at the Crescent! (a Victorian home)

 Lunch after ZTM. Gotta show our street signs! 

 So this is a Giraffe in the kids play room! Super cool! :)

1 comment:



  1. For the Indian investor the fastest and most secure way to Permanent Residency in the United States (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) can be by investing in a project offered by an experienced Regional Center.


    EB-5 Visa Consultants in Delhi, USA Immigration Consultants in Mumbai, Law Firms in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete