Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mermaids and Plantations!

Hey Y'all!!!

Last week was super great! We had exchanges with the Stevens Creek Sisters and MLC!!! Plus some awesome miracles and adventures!!! :)

I was with Sister Call in NA! I just love her! We found 3 new people to teach in 10 minutes!!! Woot woot! What a miracles! And the cooler part is that they all gave us return appointments for Thursday, within 30 minuets of each other! Well on Thursday Sister Gray and I went back and only one of them was able to really meet up with us then and her name is Ariel!!! We LOVE her SO much!!!!! She is 23 and going to college and working at target. We taught her the restoration and she is so smart! We talked about the priesthood and how men can receive it and late on we talked about Joseph Smith in the grove and his experience and how he would eventually become the prophet. She pipped up and said "So that means he got the priesthood then?!?" Super smart girl! Most people don't pick up on it that fast! She said she would like to be baptized by a man who has the priesthood and says yes she thinks there should be one true prophet here om Earth today!!! She is great! :)

Sister Call and I went and visited a sweet older lady named Elaine. She is barely out of our area and we have a RC that lives 2 streets down from her. I met her on exchanges last transfer with Sister Cano, and they closed that sisters area. :( I kept feeling like I needed to go see her, so of course I am going to follow the spirit! We knock on her door and she is so happy to see us! She is adorable! We talk with her about what has been going on since the sister have left. She tells us that the Elders visit her and call her but is not the same since she feels awkward. :( But we helped her feel better about it and read the scriptures with her. She is cute! I am so glad that we went since she really needed that! Hopefully it helps her progress more! :)

We had MLC on Friday and it was great like usual! I love seeing President and Sister Cottle! Plus all of the other leaders in the mission! :) I really love being a missionary and I really enjoy MLC, even tho it means I have to give training's the next week in ZTM! :)

So last week Amelia took us to see a plantation!!! Redcliffe plantation is super neat!!!! It was built in the 1850's and has slaves quarters and a beautiful driveway lined with 50+ Magnolia trees!! I was in history heaven!!! :) lol! It is super cool serving in a very historic area! I love it! I really love my mission, for many many reasons! I love you all! Hope you have a great week! xoxoxo

~ Sister Willie
Yup I'm an expert at climbing trees in a skirt!! :)


Sister Gray and I on the Plantation Steps!!


We are pals! I love Sister Gray!


With Amelia!


This is the Plantation House!


We ate crab legs at the Plochas! yummy!


Inside the library! I was in heaven! #nerd


Celebrating Sister Gray's year mark!!


Happy Valentine's Day!!! lol! I love all ya'll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment