Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Cheer!!

Hey y'all!

Well this past week was super super busy and flew by really fast!! Transfers was on Tuesday and I was able to see many mission buddies, plus some members from my first area!! That was pretty neat! :) Well my new companion is...... drum roll please.......... SISTER GRAY!!! We were both excited to get one another so much, that we screamed and ran to each other! lol! :) We have been in the same zones a few times and get along very well! :) This transfer meeting was awesome because President Cottle put so many friends together! Many missionaries ran and screamed to each other too! lol! Sister Gray is from St. George Utah and is just awesome! I love her so much! 

So since I am still a STL but Sister Gray wasn't one before we had to go off all my notes from MLC so we could prepare our training's at ZTM, last Thursday. They went very well if I say so myself! We trained on safety and then I had to give my own training on stress. I really enjoy teaching and training, but I absolutely love having the spirit guide and direct me when I am preparing and giving them! :) 

The next day we had a multi-zone Christmas conference! That was SO much fun! We talked about family history and had a spiritual devotional from the Atlanta Temple president, President Posey! We also sang Christmas songs, President Cottle read us Christmas stories, had a live nativity, took a lot of pictures and ate food! Also President and Sister Cottle gave us all Georgia Macon Mission Temple recommend holders for Christmas! :) I am so grateful for my Savior and how he was born  to take upon my sins. He truly is the first gift. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much and has a plan for each and every one of us. I am so amazed just thinking about how much my Heavenly Father loves me! I love sharing this message of peace and hope and love with others! 

A few updates... Terry is still smoking. :( But I am still going without sugar to help her! Stephanie is still struggling. :( But little by little she is coming closer to Christ. We followed the prompting to have her meet the Elders last night. She opened up a bit, but Elder Rollins felt prompted to share some very personal experiences with her. His families situation is/was very similar to Stephanie's. It was very neat just seeing how our Father in Heaven is aware of us and places us where we need to be! 

I love y'all very much! Hope you have a fantastic week! Merry Christmas! XOXOXO 

~ Sister Willie
 After transfers! All who was in the big van!

 Our lunch buddies at the Christmas conference

 With a bunch of my MTC buddies!

 Sister Gray and I!!! 

 With Sis Gray and Sis Dunagan! She had become my "momma" in NA!

We went to see some lights and roasted hot dogs too! lol :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment