Monday, September 15, 2014

Another transfer has past... and I get to stay in Cochran!!! :)

Howdy Y'all!!!

It's a new transfer and I am SO blessed to be staying in Cochran with Sister Schmidt for 6 more weeks! During my interview with President, I pretty much begged him to let me stay! lol! But of course it is always in the Lords hands who stays and who goes. This past week was super busy and fruitful! 

Bethany came to church yesterday!!! She is totally gonna get baptized! We had a great lesson with her on the 10 commandments! Charity was there too! The youth of this ward is so amazing and love doing missionary work! At church the whole youth surrounded her and she was beaming! Tonight we have a lesson with her whole family at the Thompson's for FHE! This is Charity's family! Bethany is super excited and so are we! 

Tori is just doing great! She has good questions and is reading the BOM! Mr. Earl, a LA and her boss sorta, bears his testimony to her all the time and tells her to stop working and to read the BOM! lol! So awesome! Mr. Earl is the Stake President's father and we are working closely with him and his family to get him back to church! 

My love for Janean has grown SO much! She is an incredible woman! Yesterday at church she came to all 3 hours! During relief society she shared how she has been away from the church for 30 plus years and with the help of the missionaries she is now coming home! She is excited to go to the temple and have a calling! She is rocking her addictions! She has been off of them for 6 days and hasn't relapsed or had a huge craving either! She said it is all because she is reading her scriptures all the time and turns to Heavenly Father is prayer! I am SO proud of her! She is such a great example and I love her very much! :) This shows that it is never too late to change and come back to the fold. We are all needed.

I am so grateful to be a missionary, to be serving the people here in Georgia. I just love them all so much! I love how every day I get to share this gospel with them and show them the BOM! I love bearing my testimony of the how much I love and cherish the BOM, it is true and the word of God! 2 Nephi 25:26 "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for are mission of their sins. " The BOM is all about Christ! How can people say we are not followers of Him? I love my Savior very much! I am so grateful that he died for me so I can return and live with my Father in Heaven one day. 

Hope y'all are doing well! Don't forget to smile and show love to all of those around you! xoxoxo

~ Sister Tara Willie

Tori and Mr. Earl! I just love them! 

With Ken and his family! They took us to eat SUSHI!!! 

I became a dog.... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment